Kotlin books for conferences and universities
Over the years, many conferences contacted us because they wanted to purchase our books about Kotlin to use them as a gifts or rewards. In the past, we couldn't help because we hadn't got our own physical instances, and we only offered book on Amazon KDP. Now this has changed: we have all the books printed in a local printing house, in a good quality (greater than in KDP), and we are open to offering each of our books for conferences, schools and universities at a much better price, only slightly above printing price. Of course, we can only do that, if we know those books will be given away, not sold, and only for conferences universities (because they contribute most for teaching, and we want to support that). We want to give back to the community, as we received a lot from it, and we are always eager to share knowledge. If you represent such a conference or university, and you want to use this option, contact us using the email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you want to purchase a big pack of books for a better price, but you do not satisfy the criteria, for instance if you represent a company that wants to buy those books to give them to its workers or to sell them in any way, contact us as well. We will try to offer you the best price we can.
Those are the books we can offer in English:
- Kotlin Essentials, which covers all the basic Kotlin features.
- Functional Kotlin, which is dedicated to functional Kotlin features, including function types, lambda expressions, collection processing, DSLs, and scope functions.
- Kotlin Coroutines: Deep Dive, which covers all the features of Kotlin Coroutines, including how to use and test them, using flow, best practices, and the most common mistakes.
- Advanced Kotlin, which is dedicated to advanced Kotlin features, including generic variance modifiers, delegation, multiplatform programming, annotation processing, KSP, and compiler plugins.
- Effective Kotlin: Best Practices, which is about the best practices of Kotlin programming.
Books in other languages can be found in the Books tab.